Sunday, March 29, 2009

crocheted animals and Pamper Yourself

Confused yet? So been working on crocheted animals for my other shop www.kaprye.etsy.com
As you can see its empty T_T so I am restocking. Other then that on my main shop I have a new listing called Pamper Yourself.

Choose from the shop inventory your soap, candle, and lotion. Its that simple. The way I see it some people buy expensive items, others buy a tasty snack, and some like me just enjoy a nice relaxing tub, a lotion rub down ( by you or your other half ; ) ), or a candle lite dinner. Well I can't supply the dinner because well I cook but not good enough to sell but 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Guys this is your chance to show your woman how much she means to you. The way I see it as many other females do its nice to be appreciated not just on special days but everyday. Once in a while a handful of flowers, dinner, we don't ask a lot but we sure do give it don't we girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment